As a member of the public, you can ask us questions at any time by submitting your question no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting. Our Written Public Questions to Council Guidelines (PDF 228KB) detail the requirements for public questions, as referred to in clause 30(6) of the Glen Eira City Council Governance Rules (PDF, 569KB).
These should be read before submitting a public question to an Ordinary meeting.
Options for submitting a question:
- online (complete form below)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- letter (personal delivery to Glen Eira City Council – Glen Eira and Hawthorn Road, Caulfield),
- mail to Glen Eira City Council – Public Question – PO Box 42 Caulfield South VIC 3162; or
- fax (clearly stating Public Question – Fax no: 03 9524 3358)
You may also ask questions or make a statement during Public Participation at Ordinary Meetings of Council (these will not be included in the minutes of the meeting). Read the Public Participation Guidelines (PDF 144KB). This will remain in place unless COVID-19 restrictions require changes to be implemented. Refer to the agenda page for further information.